Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick kids are trying to kill me!!


Don't you think they are cute! It is so hard to see them sick! I have just spent the last 2 weeks trying to get everyone in my house healthy. I am the only one left to clean up the puke, poop and snot. Not sure i will make it but i am sure that, "this too shall pass." At least that is what my mother told me. It sure is hard to see the crest of the mountain when you are in the deepest part of the valley.
On a brighter note, I was able to spent some quality clay time with a fabulous clay master on Friday. We played into the wee hours of the morning and had a blast. I think i have found a kindred spirit and a great friend. The "Father of Lights" is always finding ways to supply my needs, Even when i didn't know i had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment