Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Important dates for Say Something Designs

I am so pleased to announce some important dates for Say Something Designs. I will be showing my Jewelry off at the Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Hotel Ottumwa in Downtown Ottumwa. I would be pleased to see all of you there with all of your friends. Many vendors will be in attendance and you are sure to find the perfect gift for someone you love.

I would also like to take this opportunity to share the established date for my next polymer clay class. After lots of careful consideration, the dates will be January 21th and 22th! Clear your calenders and get your friends on board! I will have 12 seats open (6 per class) and if you would like me to reserve your seat, please send me $15 at lease 2 weeks in advance. Your reservation money will be subtracted from your tuition cost. Full tuition is due on the date of the class and reservation monies of those who cancel less than 2 weeks before the date will forfeit a refund. I look forward to seeing some new faces and old friends. If you are interested Send me an email with your contact information.

sayziegler@pcsia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment