Sunday, October 9, 2011

Polymer By The River

I hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did. I was in Boneparte, IA participating in their fall art show. I had a wonderful time playing clay in the sunshine and sharing my passion with the passers by. I was thrilled to to take second place in the art show! Displaying my ribbon gave me a wonderful boost! Praise God! If you were one of the new friends I made and have a hand made bead of your own or one of my pieces, I thank you for spending time with me! If you saw a piece that you loved but had the self control to walk away... If you can't stop thinking about it... Contact me. I may still have your favorite.

Many of you were interested in taking my latest polymer clay class. So... Here are some details. We will be making pens that will make great gift ideas for this Christmas season. Tuition is $40 total minus $15 to reserve your seat. I provide all the supplies you need. Just bring your hands and a great attitude! the class starts at 6pm at The Church @ 4th and Washington in downtown Ottumwa on October 21st. If you are interested in enjoying this class, please contact me ASAP so that I can reserve your seat. Sarah.ziegler1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment