Sunday, May 23, 2010

Great days in the fellowship!

Church rocks!!! It was so wonderful to be with my christian family today. We had Andy Avery sing for us at the church this evening and Leah was in heaven. She danced until she tipped over and fell asleep.

Caleb said the sweetest thing today in the car on the way home from church. He wanted to know why the sky was getting dark. I told him the the sun went to bed. Then he asked, "is the sun in heaven with God and Jesus in the ky!" I told him that Jesus is in my heart and that someday He would be in his heart. He replied, "za! When I get bigger I get Jesus in my heart a whole much too!"

I pray that these words are a sign of his future. I want him to love Jesus and someday give Him his heart.

How did I get so lucky! My son is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment