Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back at it!

Well, it has been quite a long time since my last post! Sorry! I guess I better catch you up on all the latest. Mothers day was a blast. It is so cool to be a mom. I think it's great that, because God blessed me with two amazingly wonderful kids, I qualify for an additional gift giving day. That rocks! I get beautiful children and presents! I got a digital camera from my fabulous mother and father-in-law. My husband finally gave me the Ipod that I was suposed to get for my birthday. I am so excited to actually have it in my hands! It is a brilliant piece of technology! I hope it will help me to post more often.

Caleb said the funniest thing on Friday. I always go home for lunch so that I can feed my 8 month old little girl. Caleb (3 yrs) love to have me home and hates it when I leave. He always says, "Mommy, no go a werk! Chay heew!" Naturally it is very hard to leave such a darling
little guy. Well, I have taken to telling him to find his cell phone and call my principal and tell him that I shouldn't go back to work. It has been effectve in passifying him. Friday however, was a different story! As I headed toward the door to go back to work, I heard Caleb cry out, "Wait a minint! Mommy, dust a sekind! I get my cew pone an caw Dam Mader! I tell him dat you no gotta go a werk!" When I returned to work I did warn my principal of my sons impending "cell phone" call. He cracked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment