Monday, March 5, 2012

Introducing...Follow Me Drawing!

Hello clay gang!

Would you like to win a one-of-a-kind work of polymer art jewelry by Say Something Designs ($55 value)? What about a voucher for a polymer clay class in the Say Something Designs Academy ($40 value)?

You can enter to win one of these great prizes by signing up to "follow me!"
Why?
When you follow me, you can receive an email update when ever new information is updated on this sight! Your ability to engage me and my products is much more stream lined and you will learn first when I:
  • post free online tutorials
  • post the dates for Say Something Designs Academy classes
  • post dates for my shows
  • you will be in the know first because this is where i publish it first!
How?
All you have to do is follow me and then send me an email with your contact information so that i can enter your name in the drawing. The cut off date for entry in this raffle is March 31, 2012 when my son will draw the winning names. Tell your friends! If you are recommended by a friend, please include the name of your friend so that their name can be entered again. Every recommendation equals an additional entry... Too Much Fun!!!

God Bless and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment