Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Class is on the books!

Save the date! March 16th at 5:00 pm at The Church @ 4th and Washington in Downtown Ottumwa. Please Contact me at sarah.ziegler1@gmail.com and then send $15 to reserve your seat. I will give you additional contact information upon your first contact with the intention to participate. I would like to get my list finalized soon so contact me asap! The total cost is $40 and everything that you need to complete the class is included in the class.

In addition to my class, I am also hosting a drawing for all of my Blog followers. If you would like to win a Say Something Designs piece of art Jewelry valued at $50 or a Voucher for Say Something Designs Academy Valued at $40; follow me on my Blog (sayziegler.blogspot.com) in one of 2 ways. You can become a "follower" by clicking on the "follow" link at the top of the page or you can subscribe to the blog using your email. Simply type in your email in the "Follow Me by Email" box on the left side of the site. Submit it and then check your email account for the confirmation email and click the confirmation link within the email. In either case, send me an email confirming that you are following me and include your name, mailing address, and any other contact information. There is no purchase necessary and all are welcome! Get your name in the drawing again for every friend that you refer. Just have them put your name in their email to me! The names will be drawn on March 31st, 2012! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment